Monday, February 1 – Speaker Kenneth Kedi appointed 10 Members of the Cabinet upon the receipt of nomination from President Hilda C. Heine.
Following the appointments, the Ministers quickly took oath before Judge Milton Zackios at the International Convention Center (ICC). During the soft swearing in ceremony, President Hilda C. Heine announced the allocated portfolios to the ten Ministers.
Below are the Ministers appointed with their respective allocated portfolios:
1. Honorable Mattlan Zackhras Minister in Assistance
2. Honorable John M. Silk Minister of Foreign Affairs
3. Honorable Brenson S. Wase Minister of Finance
4. Honorable Wilbur Heine Minister of Education
5. Honorable Kalani Kaneko Minister of Health
6. Honorable Thomas Heine Minister of Justice
7. Honorable Amenta Matthew Minister of Internal Affairs
8. Honorable Tony Muller Minister of Public Works
9. Honorable Alfred Alfred Jr. Minister of Resources & Development
10. Honorable Mike Halferty Minister of Transportation & Communication